From making the first chiropractic appointment to finding pain relief, you are central to the process.
You will find that if you engage wholeheartedly in your care, you will learn to obstain from pain-producing situations, realize that you improve much quicker, and stay pain-free. Many factors aid in your healing process and ongoing pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain symptoms
- Abiding by the suggestions for its relief
- Conforming your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition may impose
Suggestions for your at-home chiropractic care may incorporate exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of good posture and movement skills.
You will discover that you do have dominion over your condition even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are central to your care. You can regain the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I